Rental Support Staff
The Melton Center hosts a variety events throughout the year: sports leagues and games, quinceaneras, weddings, meetings, and more. Support staff members will manage event set-up, event break-down, and custodial duties. The hours will be flexible based on rental needs. Support staff must report to The Center 15 minutes before event start time. Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently hiring for three Rental Support Staff members.
- Weekday Evening Support: Monday through Friday, 6 – 10 pm
- Weekend Day Support: Saturday and Sunday, 8 am – 4 pm
- Weekend Evening Support: Saturday and Sunday, 4 – 10 pm
Essential Job Functions
- Unlock building and prepare the facilities for client’s arrival: sign-in sheet and temp check-in, turn on lights, AC or heat
- Set-up the event: move tables and chairs, set up scoreboard, display, microphones, etc.; ensure restrooms are cleaned and fully stocked.
- Event break down: Empty trash and put in the dumpster and perform routine maintenance – check restrooms and restock if needed; check, close, and lock windows; and check and lock all interior and exterior doors.
- Miscellaneous Duties – May be also assigned.
- Report Time – may change on occasion.
- Clean gym bathrooms (2)
- Empty trash all interior and exterior
- Organize gym fire escape storing gym (gym cleaning equipment)
- Complete daily task sheets as assigned
Skills, Knowledge for Job:
- General cleaning skills
- Customer Service
Pay range: $10-12