Host Your Next Event With US!
The Charles A Melton Arts & Education Center has some of the most unique & diverse rental spaces in West Chester, PA, all available to host a multitude of different events.
From the grandeur of the historical, Dr. Leslie Pinckney Hill Theater to the AAU rated Gymnasium, we’re sure you’ll find the space you need to make your event come to life. For small, intimate gatherings to well over 300 guests, we are here to help make your visions a reality comfortably and affordably. There is free, on-premise parking as well as additional street parking is available.
Tables and chairs are available for your use and we can help you plan your event layout using either our round tables that seat 8 or our square tables that seat 6.
Melton Center Rental Calendar
Thank you for considering the Melton Center for your next rental! Please refer to our calendar below to help you see the availability of our spaces. Please note that an opening on this calendar does not guarantee availability, and that you will need to complete a Rental Request Form to confirm the space you request.
Please refer to the calendar below for more specific availability. We encourage you to make your rental requests as far in advance as possible. Thank you for choosing the Melton Center, and we look forward to working with you!
COVID Event Rental Rules
- All events must adhere to the state guidelines.
- Events must follow the state’s event occupancy level.
- All attendees must wear masks at all times.
- Attendees must practice social distancing (six feet apart).
- Guests are required to sign in and take their temperature upon entry.
- The Melton Center provides hand sanitizer at all entrances.
- Also, there is a 25 person limit due to Covid-19, and no spectators.