The Melton Center has been a pillar of the West Chester community since 1918, and our work is more important than ever. Like many organizations, the pandemic hit us hard – having to cancel our fundraising events and limit our rentals.
Since March 2020, we have temporarily realigned our mission to meet the basic and intermediate needs of the community we serve. You can find the full list of how we served the community during the pandemic here.
It was a celebration of the past, present, and future of the Melton Center through conversations with East End residents, program participants, and community leaders. Together, we raised $18,709.31! The Melton Center would like to thank all of our supporters who made this possible!
We'd like to Thank
The outstanding Melton Center Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and staff; All of our partner organizations; our annual donors and champions; our interviewees; our students and their families; and all of our supporters!
- Limoncello West Chester
- Board of Chester County Commissioners
- Catalyst Experiential Community Communication
- The Daily Local News
- Uptown Knauer Theater
- West Chester Borough
- Kyle Hudson, Our Director, Editor, and Videographer
- Crimson Planet Media, Producers
- A. Roy Smith
- Alfred Harrison
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Iota Tau Omega Chapter in collaboration with
- the Pearls of Distinction Foundation, Inc.
- Alfred Harrison
- Benner Insurance Agency
- Richard Boclair
- James Christopher
- Senator Carolyn Comitta
- Consulting Psychologists
- Debbie Bookman
- Emily Arnold
- Eric Lorgus
- Kelly Jurs
- Marc J. Lieberman for Magisterial District Judge
- Long and Foster Real Estate
- WCU Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Zeta Psi Chapter
- Buckley, Brion, McGuire & Morris LLP
- Chester County Kitchen and Bath
- Marian Moskowitz
- Goshen Family Chiropractic
- Lamb McErlane PC
- Lisa Dorsey
- Mallory Perrotti
- West Chester-Coatesville Kappa Interest Group
- Chester County Hospital on behalf of Mike and Carol Duncan
- Manito Abstract Company
Dr. Koreem Bell recently returned to the Melton Center board of directors after serving two consecutive terms from 2008-2016. Born and raised in West Chester, Koreem currently works as a secondary school counselor for the West Chester Area School District. Dr. Bell earned his doctorate writing about the history of the West Chester Community Center. He is a life member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. and a member of St. Paul’s Baptist Church of West Chester.
Jennifer is a Marketing Manager with Ricoh USA where she also leads Diversity and Inclusion initiatives. She has 15 years of experience in Marketing and Communications and is a graduate of Temple University. Her passion and commitment to service and community started early on and has spanned her career, she continues to look for and create opportunities to get involved. Jennifer lives in West Chester with her husband and two young children. She enjoys cooking, traveling, and spending time outdoors with her family.