We hope you are all well during this unprecedented time. As Chester County moves into the Green Phase of re-opening, we are pleased to be able to open our building once again at 50% capacity. However, knowing that the risks of COVID-19 are still very much present and real, it is imperative that the Melton Center and all of our visitors take every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of our staff, patrons, and community. We ask for your patience, understanding and support while we get through this as a community. We are a small business/Non-Profit directly affected by this current situation and we are doing our best to make it through this difficult time. We promise you will be the first to know when we have an update. In the meantime, our offices will be closed until further notice with limited administrative capacity. We very much look forward to seeing everyone when this is over! Thank you in advance of your full cooperation during these trying times. If you have any questions, please email Renee at email@example.com, Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ken Winston email@example.com. Office HoursMonday – Thursday 10-4
Please stay safe and well,
Sincerely, Charles A. Melton Arts & Education Center
All visitors must agree to the following:
- No one who is exhibiting any symptoms of illness or has knowingly been exposed to COVID-19 is permitted to enter the building.
- All patrons must have their temperature checked before entering the building. Temperature may not be 100.4 or higher. If Melton Center staff are not present for your meetings, then a member of your organization must be designated to take temperatures using a contactless thermometer. This procedure must be documented for every member of every meeting.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times by everyone in the building and are to be worn properly so as to cover the person’s nose and mouth.
- All visitors must sign in/sign out on the provided sign-in sheet every time they enter the building.
- Hand sanitizer must be provided upon entry to the building, and frequent handwashing is encouraged.
- All meetings must follow the CDC social distancing guidelines of 6 feet between people at all times.
- We ask rental organizations to use disinfectant to wipe down their chairs, tables, and high-touch surfaces (doorknobs, railings) after meetings. The Melton Center will thoroughly clean and disinfect rooms and bathrooms in between uses, but we ask organizations to sanitize surfaces during use as well to help protect our staff.
- The Melton Center must be notified immediately if anyone who has been in the building tests positive for COVID-19 or is exposed to COVID-19.
- All visitors must follow all CDC, state, and local health and safety recommendations at all times.
- Anyone who does not comply with these will rules will be asked to leave.
- We will have open gym hours from Monday – Thursday from 11 am to 3 pm. The gym is closed on Fridays.
- Everyone must adhere to the rules above. If anyone is seen without a mask, the gym will close for the day.
- The capacity for the gym is 25 people. Once we have reached that, the gym will be closed to new players until current players have left.