Since 2012, the 92nd Street Y and its Belfer Center for Innovation and Social Impact had a simple idea; create a day that encourages people to do good.
It has grown into a movement, and the Tuesday following Thanksgiving has become a global day of giving known as GivingTuesday. Giving Tuesday inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. We understand that this year has been tough on everyone. However, there are plenty of ways to still support The Center this year!
- If you don’t already, please follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The more people know about our work, the bigger impact we’ll have.
- We want to hear how The Center impacts your life. Please share on social why you’re a volunteer, what programs you enjoy, why you donate, or why you love the Center with the hashtag #mymeltoncenter.
- Leave us a review on Facebook, and Google.
- Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news, events, and info about the Center. Then, encourage other people to sign up too.
- Designate the Melton Center as your charity of choice for AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the Melton Center. Learn more here.
- Volunteers are the backbone of our organization. While we currently have limited on-site opportunities, we welcome volunteer opportunities right now. Click here to apply.
- Make a donation of any size. Every donation makes a difference!
- Know of another way to help the center? Reach out to us today.
For over 100 years, the Melton Center has provided educational, recreational, social, cultural, and civic services for the greater West Chester community. As always, thank you for supporting the Center, and helping us change lives!